Follow me on...
|Karla has what it takes to succeed in this tough, competitive industry and she will make an excellent leader someday. Karla has a can-do attitude, always positive, a natural motivator to those around her.
Creative Web Design and Innovative Web Development
With over 15 years of experience, companies and organizations of all types and sizes have called on Karla Fisher to make their companies succeed in the online arena. In 2013, Karla founded Authentic Web Solutions, LLC (Website Coming Soon) to take her passion and vision to the next level with a unique blend of creativity and strategic thinking paired with a double dose of integrity and authenticity.
When you work with the Authentic Web Solutions team, you get a trusted partner who factors in research, goals, strategies and results into every equation. As we develop a site's personality, we give the content a voice...one that provides viral marketing where people pass on information about the site to their friends and colleagues. We are not only noted for our creative websites, but our adaptability and incredible work ethic as well. The relationship that we have with our clients is the key to accurately reflecting who they are and what they represent.
As a highly motivated web developer and designer, Karla Fisher understands that in today's market it is imperative to have an online presence when it comes to "buying" and “selling”. Karla specializes in web marketing that has generated extraordinary sales for a variety of companies. She strategically combines her outstanding technical skills with her customized creations to add a "human touch" to any company's position on the web. Karla delivers innovation solutions that denote what most companies and individuals are seeking -excellent results that represent them effectively and efficiently. She has built a company based on integrity, honesty and loyalty to her clients, who she so passionately calls her "partners."
COMPUTER & TECHNOLOGY SKILLS
- Project Management
- UX Designer / UI Developer
- Custom Design for CMS and eCommerce solutions
- Website Maintenance
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Pay-Per-Click Management
- Print Graphic Design
- Google Anaytics
Please feel free to contact me with any questions or to discuss you online marketing requirements.
- 15 years’ experience designing and developing websites
- Expert in hand coding HTML5, CSS3 and integrating third party jQuery Tools
- Adobe CS6 - Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Fireworks, Flash, Sound booth, Media Encoder, Contribute, Acrobat
- Routinely install, configure and implement custom website design for Wordpress, Joomla, Kentico, OScommerce, MagentoCommerce, Zencart
- Ability to work proficiently in a Visual Studio/.Net Framework and PHP/MySql environment and using GitHub and Tortoises SVN for source control
- Extensive knowledge of W3C standards and SEO best practices